Georgia Code Title 49. Social Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 49. Social Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 49. Social Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Department of Human Services
- Chapter 3. County and District Departments, Boards, and Directors of Family and Children Services
- Chapter 4. Public Assistance
- Chapter 4A. Department of Juvenile Justice
- Chapter 4B. Interstate Compact for Juveniles
- Chapter 5. Programs and Protection for Children and Youth
- Chapter 6. Services for the Aging
- Chapter 7. Family-Planning Services
- Chapter 8. Economic Rehabilitation Services
- Chapter 9. Transfer of Division of Rehabilitation Services to Department of Labor
- Chapter 10. Georgia Board for Physician Workforce
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.