Georgia Code Title 46. Public Utilities and Public Transportation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 46. Public Utilities and Public Transportation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 46. Public Utilities and Public Transportation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Public Service Commission
- Chapter 2A. Electric Utilities Generally
- Chapter 3. Electrical Service
- Chapter 3A. Integrated Resource Planning
- Chapter 4. Distribution, Storage, and Sale of Gas
- Chapter 4A. Provision of Energy Conservation Assistance to Residential Customers by Electric and Gas Utilities
- Chapter 5. Telephone Service
- Chapter 8. Railroad Companies
- Chapter 8A. Rapid RAIL Passenger Service
- Chapter 9. Transportation of Freight and Passengers Generally
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.