Georgia Code Title 40. Motor Vehicles and Traffic
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 40. Motor Vehicles and Traffic. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 40. Motor Vehicles and Traffic. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. Identification and Regulation
- Chapter 2. Registration and Licensing of Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 3. Certificates of Title, Security Interests, and Liens
- Chapter 4. Identification of and Purchase and Resale of Motor Vehicles and Parts
- Chapter 5. Drivers' Licenses
- Chapter 6. Uniform Rules of the Road
- Chapter 7. Off-Road Vehicles
- Chapter 8. Equipment and Inspection of Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 9. Reporting Accidents; Giving Proof of Financial Responsibility
- Chapter 10. Formulation and Coordination of State and Local Highway Safety Programs
- Chapter 11. Abandoned Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 12. Actions Against Nonresidents
- Chapter 13. Prosecution of Traffic Offenses
- Chapter 14. Use of Speed Detection and Traffic-Control Signal Monitoring Devices
- Chapter 15. Motorcycle Operator Safety Training Program
- Chapter 16. Department of Driver Services
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.