Georgia Code Title 35. Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 35. Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 35. Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Department of Public Safety
- Chapter 3. Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Chapter 4. Georgia Police Academy
- Chapter 5. Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- Chapter 6. State Victim Services Commission
- Chapter 6A. Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- Chapter 8. Employment and Training of Peace Officers
- Chapter 9. Special Policemen
- Chapter 10. Municipal and County Police Departments' Nomenclature
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.