Georgia Code Title 3. Alcoholic Beverages
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 3. Alcoholic Beverages. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 3. Alcoholic Beverages. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. State Administration and Enforcement
- Chapter 3. Regulation of Alcoholic Beverages Generally
- Chapter 4. Distilled Spirits
- Chapter 5. Malt Beverages
- Chapter 6. Wine
- Chapter 7. Sale of Distilled Spirits by Private Clubs
- Chapter 8. Sale of Alcoholic Beverages at Publicly Owned Facilities
- Chapter 9. Sale of Alcoholic Beverages by Passenger Carriers, Nonprofit Organizations, and Hotels and Motels
- Chapter 10. Sale or Possession of Distilled Spirits in Dry Counties and Municipalities
- Chapter 11. Sales Off Premises for Catered Functions
- Chapter 12. Residential Community Development Districts
- Chapter 13. Sale of Alcoholic Beverages by Regional Economic Assistant Project
- Chapter 14. Special Events Use Permit
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.