Georgia Code Title 29. Guardian and Ward
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 29. Guardian and Ward. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 29. Guardian and Ward. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Guardians of Minors
- Chapter 3. Conservators of Minors
- Chapter 4. Guardians of Adults
- Chapter 5. Conservators of Adults
- Chapter 6. Judges of Probate Courts as Custodians of Certain Funds
- Chapter 7. Veterans Affairs Guardians
- Chapter 8. County Guardians
- Chapter 9. Court Proceedings
- Chapter 10. Public Guardians
- Chapter 11. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.