Georgia Code Title 26. Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 26. Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 26. Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Standards, Labeling, and Adulteration of Food
- Chapter 3. Standards, Labeling, and Adulteration of Drugs and Cosmetics
- Chapter 4. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Chapter 5. Drug Abuse Treatment and Education Programs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.