Georgia Code Title 25. Fire Protection and Safety
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 25. Fire Protection and Safety. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 25. Fire Protection and Safety. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Regulation of Fire and Other Hazards to Persons and Property Generally
- Chapter 3. Local Fire Departments Generally
- Chapter 4. Firefighter Standards and Training
- Chapter 5. Resolution of Wages, Hours, Working Conditions of Firefighters
- Chapter 6. Mutual Aid Resource Pacts
- Chapter 7. Georgia Fire Academy
- Chapter 8. Regulation of Blasting Operations Generally
- Chapter 9. Blasting or Excavating Near Utility Facilities
- Chapter 10. Regulation of Fireworks
- Chapter 11. Fire Protection Sprinkler Contractors
- Chapter 12. Regulation of Fire Extinguishers and Suppression Systems
- Chapter 13. Municipal, County, and Volunteer Fire Departments Nomenclature
- Chapter 14. Georgia Fire Safety Standard and Firefighter Protection
- Chapter 15. Other Safety Inspections and Regulations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.