Georgia Code Title 20. Education
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 20. Education. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 20. Education. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 1A. Early Care and Learning
- Chapter 2. Elementary and Secondary Education
- Chapter 2A. Student Scholarship Organizations
- Chapter 3. Postsecondary Education
- Chapter 4. Vocational, Technical, and Adult Education
- Chapter 5. Libraries
- Chapter 6. Education Compacts
- Chapter 8. Campus Policemen
- Chapter 9. Eye Protective Devices for Students, Teachers, and Visitors
- Chapter 10. Farmers' Institutes
- Chapter 11. Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Chapter 12. Marine Resources Extension Centers and Institute for Oceanographic Studies
- Chapter 13. Georgia Public Telecommunications Commission Act
- Chapter 14. Education Coordinating Council
- Chapter 16. Georgia Higher Education Facilities Authority
- Chapter 17. Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.