Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 16. Crimes and Offenses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Criminal Liability
- Chapter 3. Defenses to Criminal Prosecutions
- Chapter 4. Criminal Attempt, Conspiracy, and Solicitation
- Chapter 5. Crimes Against the Person
- Chapter 6. Sexual Offenses
- Chapter 7. Damage to and Intrusion Upon Property
- Chapter 8. Offenses Involving Theft
- Chapter 9. Forgery and Fraudulent Practices
- Chapter 10. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Chapter 11. Offenses Against Public Order and Safety
- Chapter 12. Offenses Against Public Health and Morals
- Chapter 13. Controlled Substances
- Chapter 14. Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
- Chapter 15. Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention
- Chapter 16. Forfeiture of Property Used in Burglary, Armed Robbery, or Home Invasion
- Chapter 17. Payday Lending
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.