Georgia Code Title 12. Conservation and Natural Resources
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 12. Conservation and Natural Resources. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 12. Conservation and Natural Resources. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Department of Natural Resources
- Chapter 3. Parks, Historic Areas, Memorials, and Recreation
- Chapter 4. Mineral Resources and Caves
- Chapter 5. Water Resources
- Chapter 6. Forest Resources and Other Plant Life
- Chapter 6A. Conservation of Land Resources
- Chapter 7. Control of Soil Erosion and Sedimentation
- Chapter 8. Waste Management
- Chapter 9. Prevention and Control of Air Pollution
- Chapter 10. Interstate Compacts
- Chapter 11. Georgia Youth Conservation Corps
- Chapter 12. Asbestos Safety Act
- Chapter 13. Underground Storage Tanks
- Chapter 14. Oil or Hazardous Material Spills or Releases
- Chapter 15. Sewage Holding Tanks
- Chapter 16. Environmental Policy and Regulations
- Chapter 17. Petroleum Pipelines
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.