Georgia Code Title 10. Commerce and Trade
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 10. Commerce and Trade. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 10. Commerce and Trade. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. Selling and Other Trade Practices
- Chapter 2. Weights and Measures
- Chapter 3. Notes and Other Evidences of Debt
- Chapter 4. Warehousemen
- Chapter 5. Georgia Uniform Securities
- Chapter 5A. Commodities and Commodity Contracts and Options
- Chapter 5B. Deceptive, Fraudulent, or Abusive Telemarketing
- Chapter 6. Agency
- Chapter 6A. Brokerage Relationships in Real Estate Transactions
- Chapter 6B. Uniform Power of Attorney Act
- Chapter 7. Suretyship
- Chapter 9. Geo. L. Smith II Georgia World Congress Center
- Chapter 10. Seed-Capital Fund
- Chapter 11. Business Records
- Chapter 12. Electronic Transactions
- Chapter 13. Tobacco Product Manufacturers
- Chapter 13A. Master Settlement Agreement Enhancements
- Chapter 14. Cemetery and Funeral Services
- Chapter 15. Business Administration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.