Florida Statutes Title XXXVII. Insurance
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XXXVII. Insurance. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XXXVII. Insurance. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 624. Insurance Code: Administration and General Provisions
- Chapter 625. Accounting, Investments, and Deposits by Insurers
- Chapter 626. Insurance Field Representatives and Operations
- Chapter 627. Insurance Rates and Contracts
- Chapter 628. Stock and Mutual Insurers; Holding Companies
- Chapter 629. Reciprocal Insurers
- Chapter 630. Alien Insurers: Trusteed Assets; Domestication
- Chapter 631. Insurer Insolvency; Guaranty of Payment
- Chapter 632. Fraternal Benefit Societies
- Chapter 633. Fire Prevention and Control
- Chapter 634. Warranty Associations
- Chapter 635. Mortgage Guaranty Insurance
- Chapter 636. Prepaid Limited Health Service Organizations and Discount Medical Plan Organizations
- Chapter 639. Preneed Funeral Merchandise or Service Contracts Repealed; Renumbered
- Chapter 641. Health Care Service Programs
- Chapter 642. Legal Expense Insurance
- Chapter 648. Bail Bond Agents
- Chapter 650. Social Security for Public Employees
- Chapter 651. Continuing Care Contracts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.