Florida Statutes Title XXXVI. Business Organizations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XXXVI. Business Organizations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XXXVI. Business Organizations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 605. Florida Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Chapter 606. Business Coordination
- Chapter 607. Florida Business Corporation Act
- Chapter 608. Limited Liability Companies Repealed; Renumbered
- Chapter 609. Common-Law Declarations of Trust
- Chapter 610. Cable and Video Services
- Chapter 612. Corporations for Profit, Generally Repealed; Renumbered
- Chapter 616. Public Fairs and Expositions
- Chapter 617. Corporations Not for Profit
- Chapter 618. Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Associations
- Chapter 619. Nonprofit Cooperative Associations
- Chapter 620. Partnership Laws
- Chapter 621. Professional Service Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Chapter 622. Foreign Unincorporated Associations
- Chapter 623. Private School Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.