Florida Statutes Title XXVII. Railroads and Other Regulated Utilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XXVII. Railroads and Other Regulated Utilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XXVII. Railroads and Other Regulated Utilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 350. Florida Public Service Commission
- Chapter 351. Railroads
- Chapter 352. Duties to Railroad Passengers and Freight Repealed; Renumbered
- Chapter 354. Special Officers for Carriers
- Chapter 361. Public Utilities: Special Powers
- Chapter 362. Special Powers of Telegraph and Telephone Companies
- Chapter 363. Telegraph and Cable Companies
- Chapter 364. Telecommunications Companies
- Chapter 365. Use of Telephones and Facsimile Machines
- Chapter 366. Public Utilities
- Chapter 367. Water and Wastewater Systems
- Chapter 368. Gas Transmission and Distribution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.