Florida Statutes Title IX. Electors and Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title IX. Electors and Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title IX. Electors and Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 97. Qualification and Registration of Electors
- Chapter 98. Registration Office, Officers, and Procedures
- Chapter 99. Candidates
- Chapter 100. General, Primary, Special, Bond, and Referendum Elections
- Chapter 101. Voting Methods and Procedure
- Chapter 102. Conducting Elections and Ascertaining the Results
- Chapter 103. Presidential Electors; Political Parties; Executive Committees and Members
- Chapter 104. Election Code: Violations; Penalties
- Chapter 105. Nonpartisan Elections
- Chapter 106. Campaign Financing
- Chapter 107. Conventions for Ratifying or Rejecting Proposed Amendments to Constitution of United States
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.