Delaware Code Title 4. Alcoholic Liquors § 902. Offenses carrying penalty of fine of $500 to $1,000 or imprisonment for 3 to 6 months on failure to pay fine
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(1) Being the holder of a license, sells any alcoholic liquor of a kind other than that authorized to be sold by his or her license or by this title; or
(2) Being the holder of a license, sells alcoholic liquor to any person to whom neither his license nor this title authorizes him or her to sell; or
(3) Being the holder of a license, keeps or allows the keeping in his or her establishment of any alcoholic liquor other than that which he or she is authorized to sell by virtue of his or her license; or
(4) Being the manufacturer or the agent in this State for the manufacturer of any liquid or solid containing alcoholic liquor, sells such liquid or solid as a medicine or preparation after the Commissioner and/or Division has notified him or her in accordance with § 725 of this title; or
(5) Keeps or allows the keeping of any alcoholic liquor in his or her residence, either for himself or herself or for other persons on deposit or otherwise, with intent to sell the same; or
(6) Not being the holder of a license under Chapter 5 of this title, keeps or allows alcoholic liquor to be kept in a club for himself or herself or for members of the club or for other persons in storage or otherwise; or
(7) Not being the holder of a license authorized by § 515A of this title, operates or maintains an establishment commonly known as a “bottle club,”
shall, in addition to payment of costs, be fined not less than $500 nor more than $1,000, and, on failure to pay such fine and costs, shall be imprisoned not less than 3 nor more than 6 months. Justices of the peace shall have original jurisdiction to hear, try, and finally determine alleged violations of this section.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 4. Alcoholic Liquors § 902. Offenses carrying penalty of fine of $500 to $1,000 or imprisonment for 3 to 6 months on failure to pay fine - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-4-alcoholic-liquors/de-code-sect-4-902/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?