Delaware Code Title 29. State Government § 7922. Exemptions
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The following positions set forth in this section shall be exempt from Chapter 59 of this title:
(1) Secretary of Health and Social Services;
(2) Director of Public Health;
(3) Director of the Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health;
(4) Director of Social Services;
(5) Chief of Business Administration and General Services;
(6) Chief of Planning, Research and Evaluation;
(7) Director of Developmental Disabilities Services;
(8) Director of Child Support Services;
(9) Director of the Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities;
(10) Director of State Service Centers;
(11) Director of Long-Term Care Resident Protection; and
(12) Deputy Secretary of the Department of Health and Social Services.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 29. State Government § 7922. Exemptions - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-29-state-government/de-code-sect-29-7922.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?