Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Each agency under review by the Committee shall forward to the Committee an annual report containing all of the following information:
(1) A chart or diagram showing the greater agency of which it is a part, if any, and all agencies over which it has jurisdiction.
(2) Agency goals and objectives, and the statutory authority for the goals and objectives, if any.
(3) All programs in being at any time for the period of 1 year immediately prior to the date of the annual report.
(4) The total value of state funds or materials, or both, used by the agency for each of the last 5 fiscal years.
(5) A listing of all Delaware Code provisions from which the agency derives its rights, duties, and functions.
(b) In October of the year immediately before an agency is reviewed, unless the agency has requested and been granted an extension that may not extend past December 31, each agency under review by the Committee shall forward all of the following to the Committee:
(1) The last 5 budget reports relating to all program priorities, activities, and accomplishments, if the agency is subject to zero-based budgeting requirements.
(2) A concise and specific statement setting forth the performance or achievement of the agency relating to the criteria for review set forth in § 10211 of this title, and addressing no other subject except the criteria for review.
(3) Any additional information requested by the Committee, including any record, document, or file over which the agency has custody or jurisdiction, if the additional information is available.
(c) Notwithstanding any other law or statute to the contrary, upon notification to an agency that it is under review by the Committee, the agency shall forward all information set forth in this section to the Committee, and shall update the information and provide additional information that the Committee or its staff may from time to time request.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 29. State Government § 10207. Agency reports to the Committee - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-29-state-government/de-code-sect-29-10207.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.