Delaware Code Title 26. Public Utilities
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. Public Service Commission
- Chapter 8. Underground Utility Damage Prevention and Safety
- Chapter 9. Telegraph, Telephone and Electric Utility Corporations
- Chapter 10. Electric Utility Restructuring
- Chapter 11. Steam, Heat and Power Corporations
- Chapter 13. Gas, Water and Oil Corporations
- Chapter 14. Self-Sufficient Water Supply
- Chapter 15. Energy Efficiency Resource Standards
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.