Delaware Code Title 23. Navigation and Waters
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Delaware Code Title 23. Navigation and Waters. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 23. Navigation and Waters. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Delaware Codes
- Chapter 1. Pilots
- Chapter 11. Obstructing Navigation
- Chapter 13. Vessel Property
- Chapter 15. Wharf Lines and Bulkheads
- Chapter 17. Dredging and Beaches
- Chapter 19. Dams
- Chapter 21. Motorboats
- Chapter 22. Boating Safety
- Chapter 23. Operation of a Vessel or Boat While Under the Influence of Intoxicating Liquor and/or Drugs
- Chapter 24. Exemptions from Civil Liability for Rendering Vessel Traffic Information Services
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.