Delaware Code Title 22. Municipalities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Delaware Code Title 22. Municipalities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 22. Municipalities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Delaware Codes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 3. Municipal Zoning Regulations
- Chapter 5. Parking Authorities
- Chapter 7. Planning Commission
- Chapter 8. Home Rule
- Chapter 9. Municipal User Tax
- Chapter 10. Exemptions from Municipal Taxation on Real Property for Persons 65 Years of Age or Over
- Chapter 11. Assessments for Municipal Taxation
- Chapter 13. Municipal Electric Companies
- Chapter 15. Municipal Business Improvement Districts
- Chapter 16. Municipal Realty Transfer Tax
- Chapter 17. Municipal Tax Increment Financing Act
- Chapter 18. Special Development Districts
- Chapter 19. The Downtown Development Districts Act
- Chapter 20. Limitation of Municipal Taxing Powers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.