Constitution of the State of Delaware
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Delaware Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Delaware. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Delaware Codes
- DE CONST Adoption
- DE CONST Establishment
- DE CONST Preamble
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Legislature
- Article III. Executive
- Article IV. Judiciary
- Article V. Elections
- Article VI. Impeachment and Treason
- Article VII. Pardons
- Article VIII. Revenue and Taxation
- Article IX. Corporations
- Article X. Education
- Article XI. Agriculture
- Article XIII. Local Option
- Article XIV. Oath of Office
- Article XV. Miscellaneous
- Article XVI. Amendments and Conventions
- Article XVII. Continuity of Governmental Operations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.