Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
(1) “DDOT” means the District Department of Transportation
(2) “DPW” means the Department of Public Works
(3) “Golden Triangle BID” shall have the same meaning as provided in § 2-1215.52(b).
(4) “Passenger loading zone” means a curbside street space designated on either a part-time or a full-time basis to permit vehicles to stop to load and unload passengers, either exclusively or concurrently with other uses.
(5) “Prohibited pick-up and drop-off area” means a curbside street space designated near a passenger loading zone in which vehicles are prohibited from picking up and dropping off passengers during designated hours.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - District of Columbia Code Division VIII. General Laws. § 50-2661. Definitions. - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/dc/division-viii-general-laws/dc-code-sect-50-2661.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?