Connecticut General Statutes Title 51. Courts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 51. Courts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 51. Courts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 870. Judicial Department
- Chapter 871. Courts
- Chapter 872. Judges
- Chapter 872A. Removal, Suspension and Censure of Judges
- Chapter 873. Court Clerks
- Chapter 874. Court Reporters
- Chapter 875. Court Messengers
- Chapter 876. Attorneys
- Chapter 877. Justices of the Peace
- Chapter 881B. Infractions of the Law
- Chapter 882. Superior Court
- Chapter 883. Supreme Court
- Chapter 883A. Reporter of Judicial Decisions
- Chapter 883B. Commission on Official Legal Publications
- Chapter 884. Jurors
- Chapter 885. Circuit Court
- Chapter 886. Division of Criminal Justice
- Chapter 887. Public Defender Services
- Chapter 890. Judicial Districts, Geographical Areas, Civil and Criminal Venue, Filing and Designation of Court Location
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.