Connecticut General Statutes Title 5. State Employees
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 64A. State Employees' Benefits and Protections
- Chapter 65. Disability Compensation and Death Benefits
- Chapter 66. State Employees Retirement Act
- Chapter 66A. Newington Children's Hospital, American School for the Deaf, Connecticut Institute for the Blind
- Chapter 67. State Personnel Act
- Chapter 68. Collective Bargaining for State Employees
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.