Connecticut General Statutes Title 47A. Landlord and Tenant
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 47A. Landlord and Tenant. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 47A. Landlord and Tenant. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 830. Rights and Responsibilities of Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 831. Advance Rental Payment. Security Deposits
- Chapter 832. Summary Process
- Chapter 833. Entry and Detainer
- Chapter 833A. Public Enforcement of Health and Safety Standards in Tenement and Boarding Houses, and in Rented Dwellings
- Chapter 834. Court Proceedings on Housing Matters
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.