Connecticut General Statutes Title 47. Land and Land Titles
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 821. Land Titles
- Chapter 821A. Forms of Deeds and Mortgages
- Chapter 821B. Validation of Conveyance Defects
- Chapter 822. Easements and Restrictions
- Chapter 823. Fences
- Chapter 824. Indians
- Chapter 825. Condominium Act
- Chapter 826. Real Estate Syndicates
- Chapter 827. New Home Warranties
- Chapter 828. Common Interest Ownership Act
- Chapter 828A. Community Land Trusts
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.