Connecticut General Statutes Title 46A. Human Rights
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 46A. Human Rights. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 46A. Human Rights. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 812. Commission on the Status of Women
- Chapter 813. Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
- Chapter 813A. Office of the Victim Advocate. Office of the Child Advocate
- Chapter 814A. Deaf and Hearing Impaired Persons
- Chapter 814B. Mobility Impaired Persons
- Chapter 814C. Human Rights and Opportunities
- Chapter 814D. Commission on Children
- Chapter 814E. Physical Restraint, Medication and Seclusion of Persons Receiving Care, Education or Supervision in a School, Institution or Facility
- Chapter 814F. Trafficking in Persons Council
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.