Connecticut General Statutes Title 4. Management of State Agencies
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 4. Management of State Agencies. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 4. Management of State Agencies. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 46. State Appointive Officers
- Chapter 47. State Property and Funds
- Chapter 48. Organization of State Agencies
- Chapter 50. Office of Policy and Management: General Provisions; Budget and Appropriations; State Planning
- Chapter 53. Claims Against the State
- Chapter 54. Uniform Administrative Procedure Act
- Chapter 54A. Agency Regulations: General Provisions
- Chapter 55. Personal Data
- Chapter 55A. Consultants and Personal Service Agreements
- Chapter 55B. Single Audits and Program-Specific Audits for Recipients of State Financial Assistance
- Chapter 55C. Large State Contracts: Certifications
- Chapter 55D. Public-Private Partnerships
- Chapter 55E. False Claims and Other Prohibited Acts Under State-Administered Health or Human Services Programs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.