Connecticut General Statutes Title 29. Public Safety and State Police
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 29. Public Safety and State Police. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29. Public Safety and State Police. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 528. Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection
- Chapter 529. Division of State Police
- Chapter 530A. Connecticut Humane Society
- Chapter 531. Motion Pictures
- Chapter 532. Amusements and Exhibitions
- Chapter 532A. Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts
- Chapter 533. Professional Bondsmen
- Chapter 533A. Bail Enforcement Agents
- Chapter 534. Private Detectives and Security Services
- Chapter 535. New England State Police Compact
- Chapter 535A. National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact
- Chapter 536. Organized Crime Investigative Task Force. Regional Narcotics Squads and Coordinating Committee
- Chapter 537. Connecticut Justice Commission
- Chapter 538. Elevators, Escalators and Lifts
- Chapter 538A. Passenger Tramways
- Chapter 539. Operators of Cranes or Hoisting Equipment
- Chapter 540. Boilers and Water Heaters
- Chapter 541. Building, Fire and Demolition Codes. Fire Marshals and Fire Hazards. Safety of Public and Other Structures
- Chapter 541A. Public Safety: General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.