Connecticut General Statutes Title 28. Civil Preparedness and Emergency Services
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 517. Civil Preparedness, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Chapter 517A. Intrastate Mutual Aid Compact
- Chapter 517B. International Emergency Management Assistance Compact
- Chapter 518. Emergency Management Assistance Compact
- Chapter 518A. Emergency Telecommunications
- Chapter 518B. Nuclear Preparedness
- Chapter 518C. Pharmaceutical Preparedness
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.