Connecticut General Statutes Title 23. Parks, Forests and Public Shade Trees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 23. Parks, Forests and Public Shade Trees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 23. Parks, Forests and Public Shade Trees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 447. State Parks and Forests
- Chapter 448. Forests and Wildlife
- Chapter 449. Fire Wardens
- Chapter 450. The Northeastern Interstate Forest Fire Protection Compact
- Chapter 451. Public Shade Trees and Tree Protection Examining Board
- Chapter 451A. Forest Practices
- Chapter 452. Scenic Trails
- Chapter 453. Recreation and Natural Heritage Trust Program. Connecticut Heritage Areas
- Chapter 454. Greenways and Bikeways
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.