Connecticut General Statutes Title 21A. Consumer Protection
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 21A. Consumer Protection. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21A. Consumer Protection. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 416. Department of Consumer Protection
- Chapter 417. General Provisions. Pure Food and Drugs
- Chapter 418. Uniform Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Chapter 419. Retail Drug Control Act
- Chapter 419A. Nonalcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 419B. Bakeries, Food Manufacturing Establishments and Food Warehouses
- Chapter 419C. Illuminating Oils, Burning Fluids and Kerosene
- Chapter 419D. Solicitation of Charitable Funds Act
- Chapter 420. Health Clubs
- Chapter 420A. Manufacture of Bedding and Upholstered Furniture
- Chapter 420B. Dependency-Producing Drugs
- Chapter 420C. Controlled Substance Registration
- Chapter 420D. State Child Protection Act
- Chapter 420E. Home Food Service Plan Sales Act
- Chapter 420F. Palliative Use of Marijuana
- Chapter 420G. Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems and Vapor Products
- Chapter 420L. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.