Connecticut General Statutes Title 21. Licenses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 21. Licenses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21. Licenses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 403. Auctioneers
- Chapter 404. Exhibitions
- Chapter 405. Junk Dealers
- Chapter 407A. Closing-Out Sales
- Chapter 408. Hawkers and Peddlers
- Chapter 409. Pawnbrokers and Secondhand Dealers
- Chapter 409A. Fine Art Secured Lenders
- Chapter 410. Lodging Houses
- Chapter 411. Advertising Signs
- Chapter 412. Mobile Manufactured Homes and Mobile Manufactured Home Parks. Park Owners and Residents
- Chapter 413. Mobile and Modular Homes
- Chapter 413A. Leased Cottage Communities
- Chapter 414. Purchasers of Precious Metals and Stones
- Chapter 414B. Misrepresentation in the Procurement or Use of Licenses, Registrations or Certificates
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.