Connecticut General Statutes Title 17A. Social and Human Services and Resources
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 17A. Social and Human Services and Resources. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17A. Social and Human Services and Resources. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 319. Department of Children and Families
- Chapter 319A. Child Welfare
- Chapter 319B. Department of Developmental Services
- Chapter 319C. Council on Developmental Services. General Provisions
- Chapter 319D. Department on Aging
- Chapter 319H. Protection of the Elderly
- Chapter 319I. Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities
- Chapter 319J. Addiction Services
- Chapter 319K. Regional Human Services Needs and Delivery
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.