This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Connecticut Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Connecticut. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Article First. Declaration of Rights
- Article Second. Of the Distribution of Powers
- Article Third. Of the Legislative Department
- Article Fourth. Of the Executive Department
- Article Fifth. Of the Judicial Department
- Article Sixth. Of the Qualifications of Electors
- Article Seventh. Of Religion
- Article Eighth. Of Education
- Article Ninth. Of Impeachments
- Article Tenth. Of Home Rule
- Article Eleventh. General Provisions
- Article Twelfth. Of Amendments to the Constitution
- Article Thirteenth. Of Constitutional Conventions
- Article Fourteenth. Of the Effective Date of This Constitution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.