As used in this part 4, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Application assistant” has the same meaning provided in section 24-30-2103(4) .
(2) “Domestic abuse” has the same meaning as provided in section 13-14-101(2) .
(3) “Domestic violence” has the same meaning as provided in section 18-6-800.3(1) .
(4) “Medical professional” means a person licensed to practice medicine pursuant to article 36 or 38 of title 12.
(5) “Stalking” means the criminal offense described in section 18-3-602 .
(6) “Unlawful sexual behavior” means the criminal offense described in section 16-22-102(9) .
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.