Colorado Revised Statutes Title 19. Children's Code
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Colorado Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2.5. The Colorado Juvenile Justice System
- Article 3. Dependency and Neglect
- Article 3.3. Office of the Child Protection Ombudsman
- Article 3.5. Colorado Child Abuse Prevention Trust Fund Act
- Article 4. Uniform Parentage Act
- Article 4.5. Colorado Surrogacy Agreement Act
- Article 5. Relinquishment and Adoption
- Article 6. Support Proceedings
- Article 7. Youth in Foster Care
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.