Colorado Revised Statutes Title 19. Children's Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Colorado Revised Statutes Title 19. Children's Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Children's Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Colorado Revised Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. The Colorado Juvenile Justice System
- Article 3. Dependency and Neglect
- Article 3.3. Office of the Child Protection Ombudsman
- Article 3.5. Colorado Children's Trust Fund
- Article 4. Uniform Parentage Act
- Article 5. Relinquishment and Adoption
- Article 6. Support Proceedings
- Article 7. Protections for Youth in Foster Care
- Related Court Rules
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.