Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this part 3, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Repealed by Laws 2021, Ch. 314 (S.B. 21-094), § 25, eff. Sept. 1, 2021.
(2) “Board-registered outlet” means a prescription drug outlet, an other outlet, a nonresident prescription drug outlet, a wholesaler, or a manufacturer.
(3) “Designated representative” means a person authorized by a registered wholesaler to act as a representative for the wholesaler.
(4) Repealed by Laws 2021, Ch. 314 (S.B. 21-094), § 25, eff. Sept. 1, 2021.
(5) “Facility” means a facility of a wholesaler where prescription drugs are stored, handled, repackaged, or offered for sale.
(6) Repealed by Laws 2021, Ch. 314 (S.B. 21-094), § 25, eff. Sept. 1, 2021.
(7) “Pedigree” means a document or electronic file containing information that records each distribution of any given prescription drug in accordance with the DQSA and any federal regulations implementing the DQSA.
(7.5) “Prescription drug” has the same meaning as set forth in section 12-280-103(42); except that “prescription drug” excludes any drug specifically exempted under the DQSA and any federal regulations implementing the DQSA.
(8) Repealed by Laws 2021, Ch. 314 (S.B. 21-094), § 25, eff. Sept. 1, 2021.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Colorado Revised Statutes Title 12. Professions and Occupations § 12-280-301. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/co/title-12-professions-and-occupations/co-rev-st-sect-12-280-301.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?