Skip to main content

Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.981.43 Marking or labeling of containers

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

(a) The juvenile probation officer, qualified court investigator, licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage and family therapist, licensed professional clinical counselor, or the county department shall render to the court a written report of the investigation with a recommendation of the proper disposition to be made in the proceeding in the best interest of the child.

(b) The report shall include all of the following:

(1) A statement that the person making the report explained to the child the nature of the proceeding to end parental custody and control.

(2) A statement of the child's feelings and thoughts concerning the pending proceeding.

(3) A statement of the child's attitude towards the child's parent or parents and particularly whether or not the child would prefer living with the parent or parents.

(4) A statement that the child was informed of the child's right to attend the hearing on the petition and the child's feelings concerning attending the hearing.

(c) If the age, or the physical, emotional, or other condition of the child precludes the child's meaningful response to the explanations, inquiries, and information required by subdivision (b), a description of the condition shall satisfy the requirement of that subdivision.

(d) The court shall receive the report in evidence and shall read and consider its contents in rendering the court's judgment.

Cite this article: - Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.981.43 Marking or labeling of containers - last updated October 02, 2022 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard