Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.9.3 Producer eligibility requirements
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Federal Regulations
Search by Keyword or Citation
To be eligible for a CFAP payment, a producer must:
(a) Meet all of the requirements in this part;
(b) Be a:
(1) Citizen of the United States;
(2) Resident alien, which for purposes of this part means “lawful alien” as defined in part 1400 of this title;
(3) Partnership of citizens of the United States;
(4) Corporation, limited liability company, or other organizational structure organized under State law;
(5) Indian Tribe or Tribal organization, as defined in section 4(b) of the Indian Self–Determination and Education Assistance Act (25 U.S.C. 5304); or
(6) Foreign person or foreign entity who meets all requirements as described in part 1400 of this title; and
(c) For payments under § 9.102 of this part, have had a share in the eligible commodity on January 15, 2020, or April 16, 2020, through May 14, 2020.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.9.3 Producer eligibility requirements - last updated October 02, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-7-agriculture/cfr-sect-7-9-3.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?