Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Non-profit and for-profit corporations, institutions of higher learning and other entities, including a consortium where a lead entity has been designated and agrees to act as funding agent, that meet the following requirements are eligible for grant assistance:
(a) The entity—
(1) Has provided services similar to those listed for Producer Services; or
(2) Demonstrates the capability of providing Producer Services;
(b) The application includes a plan that meets the requirements of § 4284.1010(c)(5)(iv) that also outlines—
(1) The support for the entity in the agricultural community;
(2) The technical and other expertise of the entity; and
(3) The goals of the entity for increasing and improving the ability of local agricultural producers to develop markets and processes for Value–Added agricultural commodities or products;
(c) The entity demonstrates that adequate resources (in cash or in kind) are available, or have been committed to be made available to the entity, to increase and improve the ability of local agricultural producers to develop markets and processes for Value–Added agricultural commodities or products; and
(d) The proposed Center has a Qualified Board of Directors.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.4284.1007 Eligibility for grant assistance - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-7-agriculture/cfr-sect-7-4284-1007.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?