Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.3403.13 Notice of grant awards
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Federal Regulations
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The grant award document may include the following:
(1) Legal name and address of performing organization or institution;
(2) Title of project;
(3) Name and institution of Project Director's chosen to direct and control approved activities;
(4) Identifying grant number assigned by the Department;
(5) Project period, specifying the amount of time the Department intends to support the project;
(6) Total amount of Departmental financial assistance approved for the project period;
(7) Legal authority(ies) under which the grant is awarded;
(8) Appropriate Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number;
(9) Applicable award terms and conditions;
(10) Approved budget plan for categorizing allocable project funds to accomplish the stated purpose of the grant award; and
(11) Other information or provisions deemed necessary by NIFA to carry out its respective granting activities or to accomplish the purpose of a particular grant.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.3403.13 Notice of grant awards - last updated October 02, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-7-agriculture/cfr-sect-7-3403-13.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?