Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) To receive a Scholarship stipend, a Scholar must submit a current transcript and Payment Request Form containing the following:
(1) A statement of the Scholar's costs for tuition, fees, books, room and board;
(2) A certification by an authorized official of the institution that the Scholar is a full-time student and is taking a course of study, training, or other educational activities to prepare for a career in public service; and is not engaged in gainful employment that interferes with the Scholar's studies; and
(3) A certification by an authorized official of the institution of whether the Scholar is in academic good standing.
(b) At the beginning of each academic year, the Scholar must have his or her institution submit a certified Educational Expense Form containing the following:
(1) A certification by an authorized official of the institution that the Scholar's statement of costs for tuition, fees, books, room and board and other expenses required for the academic year is accurate; and
(2) A certification of the amounts of those costs that are paid or waived by the institution or paid by another organization.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 45. Public Welfare § 45.1801.51 Report at the beginning of each term - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-45-public-welfare/cfr-sect-45-1801-51.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?