Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The Foundation provides a form that must be used as the application.
(b) Each application must include the following:
(1) A certification of nomination and eligibility signed by the Faculty Representative;
(2) A completed Truman Scholarship Application signed by the nominee;
(3) A policy proposal written by the nominee;
(4) A current official college transcript; and
(5) A letter of nomination from the Faculty Representative and three letters of recommendation.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 45. Public Welfare § 45.1801.17 Contents of application - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-45-public-welfare/cfr-sect-45-1801-17.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?