Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The following information regarding facilities and operations directly related to your proposed development and production activities must accompany your DPP or DOCD.
(a) OCS facilities and operations. A description and location of any of the following that directly relate to your proposed development and production activities:
(1) Drilling units;
(2) Production platforms;
(3) Right-of-way pipelines (including those that transport chemical products and produced water); and
(4) Other facilities and operations located on the OCS (regardless of ownership).
(b) Transportation system. A discussion of the transportation system that you will use to transport your production to shore, including:
(1) Routes of any new pipelines;
(2) Information concerning barges and shuttle tankers, including the storage capacity of the transport vessel(s), and the number of transfers that will take place per year;
(3) Information concerning any intermediate storage or processing facilities;
(4) An estimate of the quantities of oil, gas, or sulphur to be transported from your production facilities; and
(5) A description and location of the primary onshore terminal.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 30. Mineral Resources § 30.550.256 What related facilities and operations information must accompany the DPP or DOCD? - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-30-mineral-resources/cfr-sect-30-550-256.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?