Skip to main content

California Code, Water Code - WAT § 80526

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

To the extent any moneys are received by an electrical corporation pursuant to Section 80520 in the process of collection, and pending their transfer to the department, those moneys shall be segregated by the electrical corporation on terms and conditions established by the department and shall be held in trust for the department's exercise of its obligations regarding those moneys until paid over to the department pursuant to the contract or order established pursuant to Section 80520.

Cite this article: - California Code, Water Code - WAT § 80526 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard