Skip to main content

California Code, Water Code - WAT § 79709

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

The board of chosen freeholders of any county, by resolution, may provide for granting leaves of absence with pay not exceeding one year, to members and officers of its police department and force who shall be injured, ill or disabled from any cause, provided that the board appointed examining physician, shall certify to such injury, illness or disability.

1  For public law sections classified to U.S.C.A., see U.S.C.A. Tables.

Cite this article: - California Code, Water Code - WAT § 79709 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard