California Code, Unemployment Insurance Code - UIC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of California Code, Unemployment Insurance Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Unemployment Insurance Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search California Codes
- General Provisions
- Division 1. Unemployment and Disability Compensation
- Division 1.5. Automation of the Employment Development Department
- Division 3. Employment Services Programs
- Division 6. Withholding Tax on Wages
- Division 7. California Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Division 8. California Green Collar Jobs Act of 2008
- Division 9. Calworks Program: Job Creation
- Division 10. Employment Assistance for Workers with Disabilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.